Intermediate Grade 5 Year Calendered Digital Vinyl
- 70 Micron Calendered Vinyl
- Permanent Clear Solvent Based Adhesive
- 140gsm Layflat PE Kraft (Blue Print) Liner
- Durability 5 Years (Unprinted)
- Fire Rating - Class B. Refer to notes »
- Widths: 760mm / 1370mm / 1520mm / 1600mm
- Finishes: White Gloss, White Matt, Clear Gloss
Metamark MD3 Digital Vinyl offers a very high level of performance for medium term applications including point of sale, signing, exhibition and display, vehicle graphics and applications onto most flat or gently curved surfaces. This high quality 5 year calendered film is manufactured using Metamark’s proprietary coating technology.
Features and benefits of Metamark MD3
Metamark MD3 is an intermediate grade calendered self-adhesive vinyl with Metamark’s distinctive coating technology producing outstanding print performance using solvent inks. MD3 is supplied with a solvent-based adhesive and suitable for short to medium term applications, point of sale signage, vehicle graphics and applications onto most flat or slightly curved surfaces.
How do I print and handle Metamark MD3?
- Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and U.V.inkjet printers. Always perform a test print first.
- Ensure that the correct profiles and heater settings are used.
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and a relative humidity of 50% before printing.
- Do not handle the face film directly and ensure it is free from dust and static
What durability can I expect?
How do I apply it?
- Allow the inks to cure before cutting flush to the print, this is usually 24-48 hours.
- Apply unstressed, in particular to curves and recesses. It is not suitable for application over rivets or complex recesses.
- Suitable for wet application. Always apply dry into recesses, or where the print is cut flush, to ensure best adhesion.
- Not recommended for use on low energy surfaces such as polypropylene. The user should determine suitability of substrate.