The best investment for your workshop
The new InBest range of cutter bars has been developed and constructed to satisfy all cutting requirements of a wide range of graphic materials; covering from the most delicate flexible material to any semi-rigid material.
The unique feature of using a linear bearing system to guide the cutting head guarantees an excellent performance and extreme precision, unmatched by any other cutter in the market.
All InBest models are available in five different sizes:
110 cm (44”), 160 cm (63”), 210 cm (82”), 260 cm (102”) and 320 cm (126”).
The InBest cutter bar, which is the entry-level model, is equipped with a useful and easy-to use single cutting head holder. The cut requires a soft downward hand pressure
Why is it different?
LINEAR BEARING SYSTEM
The combination of the robust bearing block with the steel linear rail, which is common to all InBest cutters, guarantees an accurate and smooth cutting head movement.
ERGONOMIC HANDLE SYSTEM
Ergonomic handle system to comfortably cut in both directions.
TABLE MOUNT ELEVATOR
Available for InBest Basic and InBest Twin to offer an easy operation, raising the cutter above the material for positioning the cutting line.
SEMI-RIGID MATERIALS Maximum Thickness
- Foamboard 13 mm / 22 mm*
- Cardboard 13 mm / 22 mm*
- PVC 5 mm / 10 mm **
- Honeycomb 13 mm / 20 mm *
- Corrugated plastic 13 mm
- Mountboard 3,5 mm
- Acrylic / Plexiglas 4 mm *
- Fabric / Textiles
- Plastic film
- Banner materials
- Magnetic sheet
- User-friendly machine easy and simply to install
- Plastic strip for sight line to visualize the cutting line and avoid guesswork need
- Both the cutter and the aluminum base are equipped with full length grip strips to aid clamping and protect printed media
- Cutting thickness up to 20 mm for semi-rigid materials
- Dust free operation to safely work close to printer