The best investment for your workshop
The InBest Twin features a revolutionary dual cutting head system to allow the customer to have two different cutting heads installed at one time and block them if required.
The different cutting heads available provide the equipment with a great versatility and productivity.
All InBest models are available in five different sizes:
110 cm (44”), 160 cm (63”), 210 cm (82”), 260 cm (102”) and 320 cm (126”).
The InBest Pro adds to the equipment an integrated aluminum base with two different cutting tracks: one with a narrow groove for general purposes, to be used with the knife blade; and other with a built-in cutting strip, to be used with the circular blade.
Why is it different?
LINEAR BEARING SYSTEM
The combination of the robust bearing block with the steel linear rail, which is common to all InBest cutters, guarantees an accurate and smooth cutting head movement.
ERGONOMIC HANDLE SYSTEM
Ergonomic handle system to comfortably cut in both directions.
BLOCKING THE BLADE
Possibility of blocking the blade at the cutting position to facilitate the cut of big sizes. No need of downward hand pressure.
SEMI-RIGID MATERIALS Maximum Thickness
- Foamboard 13 mm / 22 mm*
- Cardboard 13 mm / 22 mm*
- PVC 5 mm / 10 mm **
- Honeycomb 13 mm / 20 mm *
- Corrugated plastic 13 mm
- Mountboard 3,5 mm
- Acrylic / Plexiglas 4 mm *
- Fabric / Textiles
- Plastic film
- Banner materials
- Magnetic sheet
- User-friendly machine easy and simply to install
- Plastic strip for sight line to visualize the cutting line and avoid guesswork need
- Both the cutter and the aluminum base are equipped with full length grip strips to aid clamping and protect printed media
- Cutting thickness up to 20 mm for semi-rigid materials
- Dust free operation to safely work close to printer