Digital Factory UV Edition - Optimize your UV digital print workflow
Digital Factory UV Edition RIP software includes all of the industry-leading features that our standard Digital Factory Print software has, PLUS a specific feature set that addresses the unique print production workflow requirements introduced by the advancement of UV digital print technology.
- Software automatically creates underbase layer for artwork
- Automated black background "knock-out" feature that literally blends black artwork components into black substrates, increasing print quality while reducing white ink consumption
- Print directly from any design application to Digital Factory queues without having to prepare underbase layers
- Drag and drop supported files into Digital Factory Apparel queues without having to prepare underbase layersCustomizable template feature ideal for jig creation
- Global as well as spot clear coat application supported
- Currently supports Mutoh™, Mimaki™ and Roland™ UV printers
Three Packages to Choose From
Complete RIP Software for all print only, cut only, print and cut workflow support
Digital Factory Print
Multi-printer, multi queue workflow support. Digital Factory Print provides precise, vibrant color reproduction for settings which require either individual or multiple printer support. Can be run in fully automated mode for high volume production or in manual mode for lower volume or specialized jobs.
Digital Factory Print & Cut
Professional print, print and cut RIP software at entry level pricing. Supports installation of a single printer and single cutter for workflows that require post print cutting on a separate cutting device. Also supports hybrid print/cut devices.
Digital Factory Print & Cut Production
Solving complex workflow scenarios and unifying them into a single, central wide format print production hub. Print and Cut Production combines high fidelity color management with native, in RIP cutting technology. Simultaneously supports most current printers and cutters with virtually unlimited queues to address all print only or print and cut workflow requirements.