The CJV150 Series are entry, cost effective print&cut machines ideal for signmakers and display graphic printers. The CJV150 printers give outstanding performance, creativity and versatility and use Silver, Orange and Light Black inks for vibrant prints.
- Printing speeds up to 56.2m2 per hour
- Integrated print & cut system for ease of use
- 1,440dpi resolution printing
- Choose from printing widths of 800mm, 1,090mm, 1,361mm and 1,610mm
- 10 colour options (SS21) including Silver, Orange, Light Black & White inks
- Uses Mimaki dye sublimation inks for printing to transfer paper
- Featuring Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) and Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) for continuous printing
- UISS and optional MBIS III on board 2 litre bulk ink system
- 3-way intelligent heater
Eco-solvent ink set includes expanded color choices.
The SS21 eco-solvent ink set now includes not only Light Magenta, Light Cyan and White, but Light Black for deeper grayscale images. The addition of Orange ink widens the color gamut for more accuracy in the color reproduction of food and solid PANTONE® colors.
A newly developed SS21 Silver ink is 1.5 times brighter than conventional silver inks for brilliant and beautiful mirrored effects.
The silver ink can be used alone or mixed with other ink colors for a multitude of metallic effects.
MAPS3 (Mimaki Advanced Pass System 3)
The unique imaging technology of the MAPS3 virtually removes banding at higher speeds by employing a patented dot randomized pattern throughout the pass modes.
CONTINUOUS CROP MARK DETECTION
The advanced features in RasterLink6 enable the CJV150 to automatically detect all printed crop and register marks, calibrate the cutter, and precisely indicates where to start and stop each cutting sequence.
RANGE OF CUTTING FUNCTIONS
The fully automatic and versatile contour cutter is capable of performing full, half-, and perforation-cutting. The versatile system provides the ability to pre-cut or post-cut prints, optimizing throughput while reducing waste and defects common to many print/cut applications.