HP Latex 560
Manage peaks efficiently, rely on highest quality over time
Get high quality on low-cost banners and vinyls with the wiper roller. Double your workspace by doing all tasks from the front of the printer, thanks to the spindleless pivot table. Cut 2 to 3 hours per month on maintenance and optimize supplies usage with ink prediction utilities.
Indoor quality 23m2/hr
Upto 55kg roll weight
7 Colour (CMYK+LmLc)
Odourless, Eco-sovent ink (Greenguard Gold Certifed)
Prints come out completely dry and ready for finishing - zero gass-off time
Complement your business and deliver a premium product with unique textile signage applications, which can be printed on a wide variety of fabrics including uncoated and natural fibers.
Deliver high-value backlit applications and produce dazzling prints up to 1200 dpi on a range of backlit printing materials including paper, film, polypropylene and textiles.
Point of purchase posters
Create eye-catching promotional displays on all types of paper, including low-cost uncoated and traditional offset papers, which draw customers’ attention and help shoppers’ make the decision where it matters most.
Wallcoverings and canvas
See new profit potential with stunning, high-margin wallcoverings. HP Latex Inks mean there’s no drying time, so you can move straight from production to installation, and the HP WallArt solution⁵ helps you get up and running quickly
Outdoor and event banners
Get noticed from afar and draw the eye of new customers with unforgettable building covers and banners that stay crisp in outdoor conditions, thanks to unique scratch resistance comparable to hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC banner.¹ Prints can last outdoors up to 3 years unlaminated, up to 5 years laminated
Laminate right after printing—no need to wait for prints to dry. Specialized cast vinyl prints produced with HP Latex Inks and cast over-laminates provide durable performance—standing up to the demands of the road while the flexible ink layer conforms to the most complex surfaces.
HP Latex Optimizer
• Achieve high image quality at high productivity
HP Latex Inks
• Scratch resistance comparable to hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC banner—you can consider unlaminated use for short-term signage11
HP Latex printheads
• See fine details and smooth transitions with HP 831 Latex Printheads providing 1200 dpi native resolution
Easy maintenance and operation
• Accessible print zone with large window and lights
HP Optical Media Advance Sensor (OMAS)
• Precise and accurate motion control of media advance between print swaths
SAi FlexiPrint HP Edition
• Intuitive SAi FlexiPrint HP Edition RIP included inbox
HP Quick Substrate Profiling
• Simplified color management, directly from the front panel, 4-inch touchscreen
• Print panels or tiles with excellent color consistency for an edge-to-edge match
• Cut efficiently and deliver jobs immediately with the automatic X-axis cutter
Easy, remote online operator training
• Online self-help learning tools—from the basics on how to start operating the printer to tips such as how to grow your business with new applications
HP Applications Centre
Grow your business with the HP Applications Center, your go-to source for free, cloud-based solutions to create customized large-format applications.
HP WallArt Suite
Bring in new customers with decoration applications with an easy design experience that’s also easily integrated into your website.³ Save time and manage production efficiently with automatic, reliable print-ready PDF generation and tools that help you manage orders and track jobs.
HP Signage Suite
Drive new business growth, automate production of the most common signage applications and save time. Manage incoming customer orders and automatically generate reliable print-ready files directly from your website.