Roland Inks Textart
Developed specifically to work with the Texart RT-640 and Texart XT-640 dye-sublimation printers, the Texart ink delivers vivid colours with superb quality and works with the Texart RT-640 and Texart XT-640 to provide highly stable performance. Ideal for use on a wide range of applications including apparel, signs, interior décor, fashion and original goods. Bring in the Texart CS-64 Caldender unit to perfectly finish the products created with the Texart RT-640 sublimation printer and inks - the combined Texart solution will provide you with the dye-sublimation package your business has been racing to find.
Texart inks are available in both 4 CMYK and 8 colour versions CMYK plus Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Orange and Violet - and the outstanding colour quality means that previously colours which were printed on sublimated fabrics looked faded with dulled blacks, missing greys and fuzzy details are replaced with the Texart inks bold, vibrant colours and rich velvety blacks, as well as subtle gradations and fine details.
- Available in 8 colours including cyan, magenta, yellow and black, light cyan, light magenta, orange and violet
- Designed specifically for dye-sublimation
- Designed to work with the Texart RT-640 and XT-640 dye-sublimation printers
- Ideal for use on apparel, signs, interior décor, fashion and original goods amongst other applications
- Produces dye-sublimation products with bright vibrant colours, as well as subtle gradations and fine details
- Texart inks have been awarded the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, product class I certification