Viacom Approved 'Bus Wrap' Digital Vinyl for Advertising
- 100 Micron Calendered Vinyl
- Black Semi Permanent Adhesive
- 140gsm Kraft Liner
- Durability 3 Years (Unprinted)
- Roll Widths: 1370mm
- Finishes: White Gloss
Featutres and benefits of Metamark MD-BW
Metamark MD-BW has been developed for temporary flat panel advertising, and specifically to meet the demanding needs of ‘bus wrapping’. It is suitable for use on solvent inkjet printers. The thick 100 micron film allows quick and easy application to flat panels, and can be removed up to 6 months after application. It has a black semi-permanent adhesive, providing high opacity.
How do I print and handle Metamark MD-BW?
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and a relative humidity of 50% before printing.
- Do not handle the face film directly and ensure it is free from dust and static.
- Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco Solvent and UV inkjet printers. Always perform a test print first.
- Ensure that the correct are used.
What durability can I expect?
How do I apply it?
- Allow the inks to cure before use, this is usually 24-48 hours
- Do not stack prints until fully cured.
- Apply unstressed, in particular to curves and recesses. It is not suitable for application over rivets or complex recesses.
- The product has a water-based adhesive, so avoid wet application.
- Avoid cutting flush to the print