Intermediate Grade 5 Year Blockout Vinyl
- 70 Micron Calendered Vinyl
- Permanent Grey Solvent Based Adhesive
- 140gsm Layflat PE Kraft (Blue Print) Liner
- Durability 5 Years (Unprinted)
- Fire Rating - Class B. Refer to notes »
- Widths: 760mm / 1370mm / 1520mm / 1600mm
- Finishes: White Gloss
Features and benefits of Metamark MD3-B
The white face film is supplied with a grey pigmented solvent-based adhesive to provide increased opacity, and with Metamark’s distinctive coating technology producing outstanding print performance. MD3-B is suitable for short to medium term applications, point of sale signage, vehicle graphics and applications onto most flat or slightly curved surfaces.
How do I print and handle Metamark MD3-B?
- Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and U.V. inkjet printers. Always perform a test print first.
- Ensure that the correct profiles and heater settings are used.
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and a relative humidity of 50% before printing. Do not handle the face film directly and ensure it is free from dust and static.
What durability can I expect?
How do I apply it?
- Allow the inks to cure before cutting flush to the print, this is usually 24-48 hours.
- Apply unstressed, in particular to curves and recesses. It is not suitable for application over rivets or complex recesses.
- Suitable for wet application. Always apply dry into recesses, or where the print is cut flush, to ensure best adhesion.
- Not recommended for use on low energy surfaces such as polypropylene. The user should determine suitability of substrate.