Removable Calendered Digital Vinyl
- 70 Micron Monomeric Calendered Vinyl
- Semi Permanent Clear Adhesive
- 140gsm Layflat PE Kraft Liner
- Durability 1 Year (Unprinted)
- Fire Rating - Class B
- Roll Widths: 760mm / 1370mm / 1520mm
- Finishes: White Glossampaigns. It is suitable for application to high energy surfaces such as steel and glass. It is not suitable for application to low energy surfaces, or embossed surfaces, such as emulsion painted walls or textured plastics
Features and benefits of Metamark MD3-R
Metamark MD3-R is a removable intermediate grade calendered self-adhesive vinyl that provides excellent print performance on printers using solvent inks. It is ideal for temporary vehicle graphics, promotions and advertising. It is suitable for application to high energy surfaces such as steel and glass. Can be removed cleanly for up to 6 months after application
How do I print and handle Metamark MD3-R?
- Suitable for use on Solvent and Eco Solvent inkjet printers. Always perform a test print first
- Ensure that the correct profiles and heater settings are used
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and a relative humidity of 50% before printing
- Do not handle the face film directly and ensure it is free from dust and static
What durability can I expect?
How do I apply it?
- Avoid cutting flush to the print, allowing a clear border is recommended
- Apply unstressed. It is not suitable for application over rivets or into recesses
- Apply using a dry application. This product has a low tack, waterbased adhesive
- Not recommended for use on low energy surfaces such as polypropylene, embossed surfaces, emulsion walls or textured plastics
- The user should determine suitability of substrate