Intermediate Grade 5 Year Digital Blockout Vinyl with 'METAScape' System
- 70 Micron Calendered Vinyl
- METAScape Permanent Grey Solvent Adhesive
- 140gsm Layflat PE Kraft Liner
- Durability 5 Years (Unprinted)
- Fire Rating - Class B. Refer to notes
- Widths: 760mm / 1370mm / 1600mm
- Finishes: White Gloss.
Features and benefits of Metamark MD3A-B
Metamark MD3A-B features the ‘MetaScape’ adhesive system, offering faster and easier application by providing air with an exit route from under the graphic, with greater repositioning during application. This is combined with a grey pigmented solvent-based adhesive to provide increased opacity and preventing the substrate colour showing through. Metamark’s 70 micron white face film with its distinctive coating technology produces outstanding print performance.
How do I print and handle Metamark MD3A-B?
- Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and U.V.inkjet printers. Always perform a test print first.
- Ensure that the correct profiles and heater settings are used.
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and a relative humidity of 50% before printing.
- Do not handle the face film directly and ensure it is free from dust and static.
What durability can I expect?
How do I apply it?
- Allow the inks to cure before cutting flush to the print, this is usually 24-48 hours.
- Apply to flat surfaces or simple curves. Apply unstressed. Not suitable for application over rivets or into deep recesses.
- Suitable for dry application only.
- Not recommended for use on low energy surfaces such as polypropylene. The user should determine suitability of substrate.