Intermediate Grade 5 Year Digital Vinyl with 'MetaScape' System
- 70 Micron Calendered Vinyl
- MetaScape Permanent Solvent Adhesive
- 140gsm Layflat PE Kraft Liner
- Durability 5 Years (Unprinted)
- Fire Rating - Class B
- Widths: 760mm / 1370mm / 1520mm / 1600mm
- Finishes: White Gloss
Features and benefits
Metamark MD3A features the ‘MetaScape’ system, offering ease of application by providing air with an exit route from under the graphic. It makes for faster, trouble-free application of larger graphics onto smooth flat or slightly curved surfaces. The adhesive offers greater repositioning during application. Metamark’s 70 micron film with its distinctive coating technology produces outstanding print performance.
How do I print and handle Metamark MD3A
- Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and U.V.inkjet printers. Always perform a test print first.
- Ensure that the correct profiles and heater settings are used.
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and a relative humidity of 50% before printing.
- Do not handle the face film directly and ensure it is free from dust and static
What durability can I excpect?
How do I apply it?
- Allow the inks to cure before cutting flush to the print, this is usually 24-48 hours.
- Apply to flat surfaces or simple curves.
- Apply unstressed. Not suitable for application over rivets or into deep recesses.
- Suitable for dry application only.
- Not recommended for use on low energy surfaces such as polypropylene. The user should determine suitability of substrate.