- 80 Micron Polymeric Calendered
- Permanent Crystal Clear Solvent Based Adhesive
- 140gsm Layflat PE Kraft Liner
- Durability 5 Years (Unprinted)
- Roll Widths: 760mm / 1370mm / 1520mm
- Light Transmission 38%
- Fire Rating - Class B. Refer to notes »
- Finishes: White Satin
Features and benefits of Metamark MDT
Metamark Digital Translucent is a premium grade MD-Class translucent self-adhesive vinyl that has been developed to provide outstanding print performance. Applications include backlit signing and light-boxes, for interior or exterior use. The product has a satin finish, producing minimal glare, consistent colour transmission and very high levels of print quality and consistency.
How do I print and handle Metamark MDT?
Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and a relative humidity of 50% before printing.
Do not handle the face film directly and ensure it is free from dust and static.
The product may become brittle in cold conditions.
What durability can I expect?