Satin Crystal Roll Up Display Media / 170 micron
This synthetic product has a tough, scuff resistant, satin crystal finish, so avoids the need for overlamination and so offers faster production at a lower cost. It is capable of reproducing vibrant, advertisers’ colours, has a grey ‘light-stop’ backing and great lay-flat properties. MD-RU170 prints brilliantly with most modern digital inks and results look sensational.
Metamark MD-RU170 Roll Up Display
- Polypropylene, grey lightstop backing
- 170 Micron
- Indoor Use
- Roll Widths: 914mm / 1370mm
- Finishes: Satin Crystal White
Features and benefits of Metamark MD-PU
Metamark Digital Pop-Up has been developed for use with ‘Pop Up’ display systems, for use in exhibitions stands and for retail displays. The product’s 310 micron ‘ Light-stop’ polyester has a special top coating producing superb print quality and ensuring it lays flat without edge curling. MD-PU is scratch resistant and has an antistatic reverse side. Finish with matching MetaGuard 400 overlaminate. Fix MD-PU to the frame using self-adhesive magnetic strips.
How do I print and handle Metamark MD-PU?
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and a relative humidity of 50% before printing.
- Do not handle the face film directly and ensure it is free from dust and static.
- Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco Solvent and Latex inkjet printers. Always perform a test print first.
- Ensure that the correct profiles and heater settings are used.
- The product is designed to be used without overlaminating. It may also be overlaminated with MetaGuard 302.
- Do not stack prints until fully cured. If a take up roller is used then a silicon liner may be interleaved to prevent blocking.
- Allow the inks to cure before use, this is nominally 24-48 hours but dependant on the inks.
- The durability of the finished print is dependent on the inks and printer.
What durability can I expect?
2 years indoor