Calendered PVC Overlaminate (Matched to MD-100)
- 70 Micron Polymeric PVC
- Permanent Clear Acrylic Adhesive
- 140gsm Kraft Liner
- Abrasion Resistance: High
- UV Protection: Medium
- Chemical Protection: Low
- Fire Rating - Class B. Refer to notes »
- Suitable for Cold Lamination
- Roll Widths: 760mm / 1370mm / 1520mm / 1600mm
- Finishes: MG-105 Gloss / MG-102 Matt
Features and benefits of MetaGuard 100
MetaGuard 100 is a calendered PVC overlaminate, providing a matched system for use with Metamark MD-100. It offers greater durability of the print with increased resistance to abrasion. Applications include advertising, point of sale, windows, advertising boards and other promotional applications. Fire Rating Class B [BS EN 13501-1:2007]
How do I print and handle MetaGuard 100?
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and a relative humidity of 50% before use.
- Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco Solvent inkjet and Latex prints on Metamark print media. Not suitable for UV prints
- The product is matched to Metamark MD-100. The user should determine suitability of the overlaminate to other print media
- Avoid wet application – the product has a permanent water-based adhesive
- Allow the inks to cure before overlaminating, usually 24-48 hours. Failure to do so can cause delamination, tunnelling and shrinkage
- Apply around 30C on the top roller to prevent silvering of the adhesive
What durability can I expect?
2 years (This refers to the overlaminate and not the protection that it gives the printed image)