- 75 Micron Satin Polycarbonate
- Water Clear Solvent Based Adhesive
- Abrasion Resistance:Very High
- UV Protection: Medium
- Chemical Protection: Low
- Roll Widths: 914mm / 1270mm
- Suitable for Cold Lamination
Features and benefits of MetaGuard 400
MetaGuard 400 is constructed from 75 micron Lexan® polycarbonate overlaminate and comprised a matched system when used with Metamark ‘Pop Up’ Display Polyester. The semi rigid, but easily handled film, has an attractive satin crystal effect finish to diffuse overhead lighting, a polyester liner and crystal clear adhesive to provide added “pop” and vibrancy to the print.
How do I print and handle MetaGuard 400?
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and a relative humidity of 50% before use
- Suitable for use on Solvent and Eco Solvent inkjet prints on Metamark print media. Not suitable for UV prints
- Allow the inks to cure before overlaminating, usually 24-48 hours. Failure to do so can cause delamination, tunnelling and shrinkage
- This product is suitable for cold lamination using a laminator. Apply around 30C on the top roller to prevent silvering of the adhesive
- The product is matched to Metamark MD-PU. Do not roll tighter than 200mm dia. Matched laminates prevent tunnelling and delamination
What durability can I expect?