- 200 Micron Calendered Vinyl
- Permanent Adhesive
- Abrasion Resistance: Very High
- UV Protection: Medium
- Chemical Protection: Low
- Roll Widths: 1350mm
- Suitable for Cold Lamination
Features and benefits of MetaGuard 500
MetaGuard 500 Floor Overlaminate is scuff resistant to withstand typical pedestrian traffic, and has an anti slip coating to meet the health and safety needs of a floor product used in public spaces. The product is warranted for use in public areas only when used as a matched system with MD-FG base film. Refer to application guidelines on data sheet before use.
How do I print and handle MetaGuard 500?
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and a relative humidity of 50% before use
- Suitable for use on Solvent and Eco Solvent inkjet prints on Metamark print media. Not suitable for UV prints
- The product is matched to Metamark MD-FG. Use of other print media will invalidate the warranty
- Allow the inks to cure before overlaminating, usually 24-48 hours. Failure to do so can cause delamination, tunnelling and shrinkage
- This product is suitable for cold lamination using a laminator. Apply around 30C on the top roller to prevent silvering of the adhesive
What durability can I expect?