- 25 Micron High Gloss Polyester
- Permanent Optically Clear Solvent Based Adhesive
- Abrasion Resistance: High
- UV Protection: High
- Chemical Protection: High
- Roll Widths: 760mm / 1370mm / 1520mm
- Suitable for Cold Lamination
Features and benefits of MetaGuard 620
MetaGuard 620 is an abrasion resistant 25 micron polyester high gloss self-adhesive overlaminate suitable for cold lamination. The optically clear film offers a very high level of UV protection, maintaining the colour vibrancy of the laminated print, and exhibits good protection against commonplace chemicals and graffiti, MetaGuard 620 offers excellent performance at a lower cost than a PVDF overlaminate.
How do I print and handle MetaGuard 620?
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and a relative humidity of 50% before use
- Overlaminating and Application
- Suitable for use on Solvent and Eco Solvent inkjet prints on Metamark print media. Not suitable for UV prints
- Allow the inks to cure before overlaminating, usually 24-48 hours. Failure to do so can cause delamination, tunnelling and shrinkage
- This product is suitable for cold lamination using a laminator. Apply around 30C on the top roller to prevent silvering of the adhesive
- Suitable for flat surfaces or single curvature only. It is not conformable, do not use on compound curves
What durability can I expect?