- 40 Micron Clear Cast Vinyl
- Permanent Optically Clear Solvent Based Adhesive
- Abrasion Resistance: High
- UV Protection: Med
- Chemical Protection: Low
- Roll Widths: 760mm / 1370mm / 1520mm
- Suitable for Cold Lamination
Features and benefits of MetaGuard 670
MetaGuard 670 is an optically clear, cast overlaminate, for use with Metamark Clear Vision. The 40 micron cast film is conformable to allow application to curved glass (For flat glass, use MetaGuard 620) such as vehicle rear windows. It delivers excellent UV and abrasion resistance.. The product is supplied on a smooth, clear polyester liner ensuring a good degree of clarity in the product’s solvent-based adhesive - refer to the technical data sheet for further details.e
How do I print and handle MetaGuard 670?
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and a relative humidity of 50% before use
- Suitable for use on Solvent and Eco Solvent inkjet prints on Metamark print media. Not suitable for UV prints
- This product is suitable for cold lamination using a laminator. Apply around 30C on the top roller to prevent silvering of the adhesive
- Suitable for flat surfaces or single curvature only. It is not conformable, do not use on compound curves
- Allow the inks to cure before overlaminating, usually 24-48 hours. Failure to do so can cause delamination, tunnelling and shrinkage
What durability can I expect?