- 50 Micron Gloss PVDF
- Permanent Clear Solvent Based Adhesive
- 145gsm Layflat PE Kraft Liner
- Abrasion Resistance: High
- UV Protection: High
- Chemical Protection: Very High
- Roll Widths: 685mm / 1220mm / 1370mm
- Suitable for Cold Lamination
Features and benefits of MetaGuard 850
Metaguard 850 Anti Graffiti overlaminate is a 50 micron, virtually inert, PVDF film that provides maximum protection. Graffiti can be cleaned away, using suitable non-abrasive solvents, without any damage to the laminate or the print it protects. The overlaminate delivers maximum exterior durability and is totally plasticiser free. The product also offers a very high level of UV protection.
How do I print and handle MetaGuard 850?
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and a relative humidity of 50% before use
- Suitable for use on Solvent and Eco Solvent inkjet prints on Metamark print media. Not suitable for UV prints
- The product is matched to Metamark MD5. Matched laminates prevent tunnelling and delamination
- Allow the inks to cure before overlaminating, usually 24-48 hours. Failure to do so can cause delamination, tunnelling and shrinkage
- Apply around 30C on the top roller to prevent silvering of the adhesive
What durability can I expect?
10 years (This refers to the overlaminate and not the protection that it gives the printed image)