- 53 Micron Gloss Cast Vinyl
- Permanent Clear Solvent Based Adhesive
- 140gsm Layflat PE Kraft (Blue Print) Liner
- Abrasion Resistance: High
- UV Protection: Medium
- Chemical Protection: Low
- Roll Widths: 760mm / 1370mm / 1520mm
- Suitable for Cold Lamination
Features and benefits of MetaGuard 900
Metaguard 900 is a premium quality cast overlaminate and is matched to Metamark’s MD7 digital media It’s formulated expressly for vehicle wraps and other extreme applications where the media is applied to compound curves and complex surfaces. As a matched system the product actively eliminates problems of tunnelling and delamination. The 53 micron cast film is highly conformable and will tolerate the use of gentle heat during challenging applications.
How do I print and handle MetaGuard 900?
- Suitable for use on Solvent and Eco Solvent inkjet prints on Metamark print media. Not suitable for UV prints
- The product is matched to Metamark MD7. The user should determine suitability of the overlaminate to the print media
- Allow the inks to cure before overlaminating, usually 24-48 hours. Failure to do so can cause delamination, tunnelling and shrinkage
- This product is suitable for cold lamination using a laminator. Apply around 30C on the top roller to prevent silvering of the adhesive
What durability can I expect?