- 50 Micron Ultra-Conformable, Extensible Film
- Permanent Clear Solvent Based Adhesive
- 140gsm Layflat PE Kraft (Blue Print) Liner
- Abrasion Resistance: High
- UV Protection: Medium
- Chemical Protection: Low
- Roll Widths: 760mm / 1370mm / 1600mm
- Suitable for Cold Lamination
- Finishes: MG-X-005 Gloss / MG-X-003 Satin
Features and benefits of MetaGuard X
MetaGuard X is a 50 micron ultra-extensible and conformable, soft PVC Overlaminate. Matched to Metamark MD-X digital wrapping media, this system provides assurance of dimensional stability and trouble free application over 3D surfaces, compound curves and recesses. The Apex assured solvent-based adhesive delivers high performance, and is suitable for cold overlamination. Finishing prints with MetaGuard X prevent abrasion, extends colour fastness, and also allows offers easier application.
How do I print and handle MetaGuard X?
- This product is suitable for cold lamination using a laminator
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and a relative humidity of 50% before use
- Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco Solvent Inkjet and Latex prints on Metamark print media. Not suitable for UV prints
- The product is matched to Metamark MD-X. Matched laminates prevent tunnelling and delamination
- Allow the inks to cure before overlaminating, usually 24-48 hours. Failure to do so can cause delamination, tunnelling and shrinkage
- Apply around 30C on the top roller to prevent silvering of the adhesive
What durability can I expect?