Art Canvas for Fine Art Prints - 400gsm Satin Finish
- Cotton/Polyester Canvas
- Weight: 400gsm
- Roll Widths: 760mm / 1370mm / 1520mm
Features and benefits of Metamark MD-AC370
Metamark MD-AC370 is a premium grade satin finish art canvas for tensioned fine art prints. It has a special acrylic coating offering a bright white finish, and giving vibrant colour brilliance with photo realistic definition. The lighter weight allows finer finishing of the framed print. It has an excellent drying time, crack resistance and is water fast.
How do I print and handle Metamark MD-AC370?
- Ensure that the material has reached recommended room temperature and a relative humidity before printing.
- Do not handle the face film directly and ensure it is free from dust and static.
- When stretching the canvas over a frame it is recommended to use a frame with a very slightly bevelled edge which will avoid any possible minor cracking.
- Suitable for use on Solvent and Eco Solvent inkjet printers, as well as U.V Curable and HP Latex. Always perform a test print first.
- Ensure that the correct profiles and heater settings are used.
- Allow 24 hours after printing for the ink to gain full abrasion resistance. Do not stack prints until fully cured.
- The product is designed to be used without an overlaminate. If a liquid laminate is used it is the responsibility of the user to test.
- The durability of the finished print is dependent on the inks and printer.