Art Canvas for Fine Art Prints - 400gsm Satin Finish
- Cotton/Polyester Canvas
- Weight: 400gsm
- Roll Widths: 760mm / 1370mm / 1520mm
Features and benefits of Metamark MD-AC240
Metamark MD-AC240 is a satin coated art canvas suitable for fine art prints usable for framed art without edge cracking. The natural cotton/polyester product benefits from a warm white satin finished inkjet coating, which is water resistant. Due to the special coating the canvas is suitable for heavy ink loads and uniform area prints also in critical dark tones. The coated surface also offers a good light-stability and excellent colour reproduction.
How do I print and handle Metamark MD-AC240?
- Ensure that the material has reached recommended room temperature and a relative humidity before printing.
- Do not handle the face film directly and ensure it is free from dust and static.
- Suitable for use on Solvent and Eco Solvent inkjet printers, as well as U.V Curable and HP Latex. Always perform a test print first.
- Ensure that the correct profiles and heater settings are used.
Allow 24 hours after printing for the ink to gain full abrasion resistance, before handling.
- When stretching the canvas over a frame it is recommended to use a frame with a very slightly bevelled edge which will avoid any possible minor cracking.
- The product is designed to be used without an overlaminate. If a liquid laminate is used it is the responsibility of the user to test.
- As the canvas is natural cotton/polyester it will shrink. This characteristic helps to tension it over the frame.
- The durability of the finished print is dependent on the inks and printer.