Digital Heat Transfer Flex for Textiles
- Coated Polyurethane
- Heat Activated Adhesive
- Machine washable 40'C
- Durability 3 Years (Unprinted)
- Roll Widths: 760mm / 1370mm / 1520mm
- Finishes: White
Features and benefits of Metamark MD-MX
Metamark MD-MX is a high quality, printable heat transfer flex that has been developed for ‘print and cut’ applications using solvent inkjet printers. It is suitable for promotional T shirts, sportswear and workwear. The high-quality polyurethane film has a matt, reflection-free surface laminated with a thermally activated adhesive. Once printed, cut and weeded, it can be applied to cotton and polyester / acrylic blend fabrics. Wash inside out.
How do I print and handle Metamark MD-MX?
- Ensure that the material has reached recommended room temperature and a relative humidity before printing.
- Do not handle the face film directly and ensure it is free from dust and static.
- When stretching the canvas over a frame it is recommended to use a frame with a very slightly bevelled edge which will avoid any possible minor cracking.
- Suitable for use on Solvent and Eco Solvent inkjet printers, as well as U.V Curable and HP Latex. Always perform a test print first.
- Ensure that the correct profiles and heater settings are used.
- Allow 24 hours after printing for the ink to gain full abrasion resistance. Do not stack prints until fully cured.
- The product is designed to be used without an overlaminate. If a liquid laminate is used it is the responsibility of the user to test.
- The durability of the finished print is dependent on the inks and printer.