High Performance Calendered Digital Vinyl
- 70 Micron Polymeric Calendered Vinyl
- Permanent Clear Solvent Based Adhesive
- 140gsm Layflat PE Kraft (Grey Print) Liner
- Durability: 7 Years (Unprinted)
- Fire Rating - Class B. Refer to notes »
- Widths: 760mm / 1370mm / 1520mm / 1600mm
- Finishes: White Gloss, White Matt, Clear Gloss
Features and benefits of Metamark MD5
Metamark MD5 is a high performance grade polymeric calendered self-adhesive vinyl for Solvent, Eco-Solvent, UV and Latex printers. The high quality film, adhesive and liner, combined with Metamark’s distinctive coating technology provides outstanding print performance. MD5 is suitable for application onto flat or slightly curved surfaces, such as vehicle graphics, retail signage and window graphics
How do I print and handle Metamark MD5?
- Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and U.V.inkjet printers. Always perform a test print first
- Ensure that the correct profiles and heater settings are used
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and a relative humidity of 50% before printing
- Do not handle the face film directly and ensure it is free from dust and static
What durability can I expect?
How do I apply it?
- Allow the inks to cure before cutting flush to the print. This is usually 24-48 hours. (Not applicable to Latex prints)
- Apply unstressed, in particular to curves and recesses. It is not suitable for application over rivets or complex recesses.
- Suitable for wet application. Always apply dry into recesses, and where the print is cut flush, to ensure best adhesion.
- Not recommended for use on low energy surfaces such as polypropylene. The user should determine suitability of substrate.