High Performance Blockout Digital Vinyl
- 70 Micron Polymeric Calendered Vinyl
- Permanent Grey Solvent Based Adhesive
- 140gsm Layflat PE Kraft (Grey Print) Liner
- Durability: 7 Years (Unprinted)
- Fire Rating - Class B. Refer to notes »
- Widths: 760mm / 1370mm / 1520mm / 1600mm
- Finishes: White Glossgh quality film, release paper and adhesive, combined with Metamark’s proprietary coating technology delivers a product that provides remarkable print performance.
Features and benefits of Metamark MD5-B
Metamark MD5-B is a premium grade polymeric calendered self-adhesive vinyl for printers using solvent, Eco-Solvent, UK and Latex inks. The product features a grey pigmented solvent-based adhesive to provide superior opacity and printed image brilliance. The high quality film, release paper and adhesive, combined with Metamark’s proprietary coating technology delivers a product that provides remarkable print performance.
How do I print and handle Metamark MD5-B?
- Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and U.V.inkjet printers. Always perform a test print first
- Ensure that the correct profiles and heater settings are used
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and a relative humidity of 50% before printing
- Do not handle the face film directly and ensure it is free from dust and static
What durability can I expect?
How do I apply it?
- Allow the inks to cure before cutting flush to the print. This is usually 24-48 hours. (Not applicable to Latex prints)
- Apply unstressed, in particular to curves and recesses. It is not suitable for application over rivets or complex recesses.
- Suitable for wet application. Always apply dry into recesses, and where the print is cut flush, to ensure best adhesion.
- Not recommended for use on low energy surfaces such as polypropylene. The user should determine suitability of substrate.