Conformable Cast Vehicle Wrap Vinyl - for Solvent Digital Printing
Metamark MD7 Digital Vinyl
- 53 Micron Conformable Cast Vinyl
- Repositionable (Grey on MD7-100) Adhesive
- 140gsm Layflat PE Kraft Liner
- Durability 7 Years (Unprinted)
- Roll Widths: 760mm / 1370mm / 1520mm
- Finishes: White Gloss, Clear Gloss
Features and benefits of Metamark MD7
The latest generation repositionable adhesive. It has a highly conformable Cast vinyl film. The re-formulated adhesive allows ease of application, and with correct application provides trouble-free adhesion into recesses, for a professional application. The high quality film produces outstanding print performance for printers using solvent, eco solvent and latex inks. It is suitable for vehicle wrapping applications, compound curves, corrugations and rivets. We recommend that wraps be overlaminated with MetaGuard 900, which also allows the film to be handled correctly.
How to I print and handle Metamark MD7?
- Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco Solvent, and Latex inkjet printers. Always perform a test print first
- Ensure that the correct profiles and heater settings are used
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and a relative humidity of 50% before printing
- Do not handle the face film directly and ensure it is free from dust and static
What durability can I expect?
How do I apply it?
- Allow the inks to cure before application, this is usually 24-48 hours.
- Successful vehicle wrap application requires the necessary techniques.
- Apply dry to ensure best adhesion. Use gentle heat to allow conformability. Do not overstretch as this will cause the application to fail.
- After application ‘superheat’ the film into recesses at 90-95°C.
- The user should determine suitability of substrate.