Ultra-Extensible Digital Wrapping Media with Blockout ‘METAScape’ System
- 50 Micron Ultra-Conformable, Extensible Film
- METAScape Permanent Grey Solvent Adhesive
- 140gsm Layflat PE Kraft Liner
- Durability: 7 Years (Unprinted)
- Widths: 760mm / 1370mm / 1600mm
- Finishes: White Gloss
Features and Benefits MetaWrap MD-X Digital Vinyl
MetaWrap MD-X is a 50 micron ultra-conformable, extensible digital wrapping media, supplied with the METAScape air release adhesive system to allow quick and easy application on compound curves as well as moderate recesses.
How do I print and handle MetaWrap MD-X Digital Vinyl?
- Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco Solvent, and Latex inkjet printers. Always perform a test print first
- Ensure that the correct profiles and heater settings are used - Most profiles are available from www.metamark.co.uk
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and a relative humidity of 50% before printing
- Do not handle the face film directly and ensure it is free from dust and static
What durability can I expect?
How do I apply it?
MetaWrap MD-X and MD-XB have been developed for full and partial vehicle wraps with recesses and compound convex curves. Successful vehicle wrapping requires the correct techniques learned through training and developed though experience to achieve the best results.
See Application Guidelines for MetaWrap