Ultra-Extensible Digital Wrapping Media (Apex Adhesive System)
MetaWrap MD-XB Digital Vinyl
- 50 Micron Ultra-Conformable, Extensible Film
- Apex Permanent Solvent Based Adhesive
- 140gsm Layflat PE Kraft Liner
- Durability: 7 Years (Unprinted)
- Widths: 760mm / 1370mm / 1600mm
- Finishes: White Gloss, Clear Gloss
Features and Benefits of MetaWrap MD-XB
MetaWrap MD-XB is a 50 micron ultra-conformable, extensible digital wrapping media. The soft film has been developed to flow and conform over the most challenging surfaces so it’s ideal for total vehicle wraps.
The Apex adhesive system gives you assurance of high performance and trouble free application even in deeper channels and recesses, as well as offering clean removal. The grey blockout adhesive (on the white film version) ensures vibrant graphics and minimal substrate show through, as well as clean removal. The film offers high levels of dimensional stability, and offers brilliant colour reproduction on Solvent, Eco Solvent and Latex printers.
How do I print and handle MetaWrap MD-XB
- Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco Solvent, and Latex inkjet printers. Always perform a test print first.
- Ensure that the correct profiles and heater settings are used.
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and a relative humidity of 50% before printing.
- Do not handle the face film directly and ensure it is free from dust and static.
What durability can I expect?
How do I apply it?
MetaWrap MD-X and MD-XB have been developed for full and partial vehicle wraps with recesses and compound convex curves. Successful vehicle wrapping requires the correct techniques learned through training and developed though experience to achieve the best results.