Clear Vision - Perforated Window Film / One Way Window Film
- 1.6mm perforations / 145 micron film / 40% clear
- Removable Clear Solvent Based Adhesive
- 135gsm Kraft Liner
- Durability 2 Years (Unprinted)
- Roll Widths: 760mm / 1370mm / 1520mm
- Finishes: White Gloss / Black Reverse
Features and benefits of MD-CV1
Metamark MD-CV1 is a perforated one-way vision film has 40% open area and 1.6mm perforations. It is suitable for advertising applications on vehicles and buildings, maintaining visibility from the inside. The black/white laminate has a clear adhesive to maintain full visibility through the holes and to ensure clean removal up to 6 months after application (Not recommended for application to polycarbonate). Overlaminating is recommended to maintain visibility in wet weather. It is suitable for Solvent, Eco Solvent, and Latex printers.
How do I print and handle Metamark MD-CV1?
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and a relative humidity of 50% before printing.
- Do not handle the face film directly and ensure it is free from dust and static.
- Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco Solvent and Latex inkjet printers. Always perform a test print first.
- Ensure that the correct profiles and heater settings are used.
Most profiles are available for
- Allow 24-48 hours after printing and before application or overlaminating.
- Apply the overlaminate before applying to the window. Apply the product dry to the window. Ensure the laminate overlaps the Clear Vision (Recommended overlap 10mm).
- On flat glass use MetaGuard 620 optically clear laminate. On glass with double curvature use MetaGuard 670 cast laminate