Clear Vision - Premium Grade Perforated One-Way Window Film
- 1.6mm perforations / 145 micron Film / 40% Clear
- Removable Clear Solvent Based Adhesive
- 135gsm Multi-layer Kraft Liner
- Durability 2 Years (Unprinted)
- Roll Widths: 760mm / 1370mm / 1520mm
- Finishes: White Gloss / Black Reverse
Features and benefits of Metamark MD-CV2
Metamark MD-CV2 is a premium grade perforated one-way vision film, supplied on a dual core release liner to offer improved print performance on Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and UV printers. It has 40% open area and 1.6mm perforations. It is suitable for advertising applications on vehicles and buildings, maintaining visibility from the inside. The black/white laminate has a clear adhesive to maintain full visibility through the holes and to ensure clean removal up to 6 months after application (Not recommended for application to polycarbonate). Overlaminating is recommended to maintain visibility in wet weather.
How do I print and handle Metamark MD-CV2?
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and a relative humidity of 50% before printing.
- Do not handle the face film directly and ensure it is free from dust and static.
- Printing and Overlaminating
- Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco Solvent, UV and Latex inkjet printers. Always perform a test print first.
- Ensure that the correct profiles and heater settings are used.
- Allow 24-48 hours after printing and before application or overlaminating.
- Apply the overlaminate before applying to the window. Apply the product dry to the window. Ensure the laminate overlaps the Clear Vision (Recommended overlap 10mm).
- On flat glass use MetaGuard 620 optically clear laminate. On glass with double curvature use MetaGuard 670 cast laminate. For U.V prints the user should determine a suitable overlaminate
What durability can I expect?