Digital Frost - Printable Etch Glass Effect Vinyl
- 70 Micron Monomeric Calendered Vinyl
- Permanent Clear Solvent Based Adhesive
- 140gsm Layflat PE Kraft Liner
- Durability 3 Years (Unprinted)
- Fire Rating - Class B.
- Roll Widths: 760mm / 1370mm / 1520mm
Features and benefits of Metamark MD-WF
Metamark Digital Frost offers stunning, opal, semi transparent window graphics, for office partitions, retail applications, restaurants and pubs. The printed areas produce higher visual iimpact than a print on gloss clear film, while unprinted areas retain the appearance of frosted glass. The adhesive to allow trouble-free wet appicaication.
How do I print and handle Metamark MD-WF?
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and a relative humidity of 50% before printing.
- Do not handle the face film directly and ensure it is free from dust and static.
- Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco Solvent, Latex and U.V.inkjet printers. Always perform a test print first.
- The product may be printed in the correct orientation or reversed, showing the image through the glass.
- Ensure that the correct profiles and heater settings are used.
- For print and cut applications it is advisable to allow a border around the print. Cutting flush to the print may cause edge curl.
What durability can I expect?
How do I apply it?
- Allow the inks to cure before cutting flush to the print or application, this is usually 24-48 hours
- Ensure the glass is clean from grease and dirt. Do not use silicon based cleaning products.
- The product is best applied wet.
- Take care applying to cold glass as initial adhesion will be reduced. Do not apply to self-cleaning glass