Roland Camm-1 Pro GR-640 GR-540 GR-420
Call us on 01948 662 669 for a competitve price
Prices subject to delivery and VAT
CUTS MORE. CUTS FASTER. CUTS TOUGHER.
Pushing the boundaries of what you thought it was possible to cut. The CAMM-1 GR series takes cutting productivity, precision and strength to the next level. Use as a stand-alone cutter or pair with your
existing printer - it’s entirely your choice. But be sure, you can power up your business with the GR cutter series.
Features and Benefits
- The fastest cutter in its class - delivering up to 1,485mm per second!
- High precision cutting, even in high speed mode
- Electronic pinch roller control for improved tracking and smooth media feeding
- Newly designed cutting carriage. Upt o600g of downforce for enhanced media compatibility
- Digital encoder for variable blade height control. Ensures maximum throughput and reduces the risk of damage.
- Optical registration system for accurate contour cutting of printed graphics.
- L-shaped design - robust integrated stand and media holder increase stability and mimimise vibration.
- Cutting Speed - 1,485mm/sec (High speed mode)
- Cutting Force - 10 mm/s - 1,050 mm/s (in increments of 10 mm/s) / 20 - 600 gf (in increments of 10 gf)
- GX-500 acceptable media width 90-1372mm
- GX-300 acceptable media width 90-915mm
Applications best suited for:
An unrivalled choice of media options
With its impressive cutting power and variable pinch roller pressure, the GR is compatible with a huge range of media. Cut sign vinyl, reflective film, sandblast masking, window tint, flock, foil, laminated graphics and much more. Plus, cut and crease cardboard for realistic packaging prototypes. The GR is certainly up for the challenge.
- Signage Vinyl
- Reflective Vinyl
- Sand Blast Rubber
- Heat Transfer