Roland Camm-1 GS-24
Call us on 01948 662 669 for a competitve price
Prices subject to delivery and VAT
Thanks to a completely redesigned cutting carriage and blade holder, the GS-24 offers greater stability and a 40% increase in downforce. Translation: you can cut like never before—even on thick, dense substrates. But it doesn’t end there. With unrivalled reliability and an industry best 2 year warranty, the GS-24 is sure to be out-performing the competition for years to come. Day after productive day. Vehicle graphics. Signs & decals. Decorated apparel. Speciality graphics. The GS-24 delivers performance you can build your business on.
Features and Benefits
- Innovative, digital servo motor offers premium precision
- Unrivalled compatibility—accepts media width from 50 to 700mm (2" to 27.5")
- Maximum cutting area of 584mm (W) x 25000mm (L) (22.9" x 984")
- Flexes its muscles with 350g of downforce (a 40% increase*)
- Delivers a maximum cutting speed of 500mm per second
- Overlap Cutting (up to 10x) makes cutting and weeding easier than ever
- Cut through even thick substrates—like magnetic materials—with incredible ease
- Optical registration ensures precise accuracy in cutting pre-printed graphics
- Easily set Offset, Speed & Downforce, and generate cut lines with included Roland CutStudio software
- Bling out automatic rhinestone arrangements in outline
What are we made of?
A completely re-designed cutting carriage and blade holder accepts a wide range of materials from 50 to 700mm wide, such as regular vinyls, paint mask, heat transfer, sandblast material, and more.
Measure once. Cut 10-times
Overlap cutting (up to 10x), perforated cutting, and the ability to cut by line colour makes workflows a cinch.
Strength comes from within
GS-24 flexes its muscles with up to 350 grams of force — making cutting and weeding thick substrates like magnetic materials a piece of cake.
Sign Up For Superiority
Turn heads and increase foot traffic. Quickly and easily create vibrant, eye-catching, unique signage.
Decorate Your Apparel
Create everything from the finest in heat-applied graphics for personalised t-shirts, jackets and jerseys, to crafting eye-catching, custom rhinestone templates. It’s now easier and better than ever.
Dial Up Your Decals
The easily selectable Perforated-Cut function allows you to create decals ready for individual sale, minimises the need for weeding, and also improves post-production workflow.
Graphics Are Our Speciality
Improve your Speciality Graphics — by offering everything from personalised promotional products and accessories, to apparel and packaging on unique substrates.
- Cutting Speed - 500mm/sec
- Cutting Force - 30g - 250g
- Media Width - 50 - 700mm
- Mechanical resolution 0.0125mm per step
Applications best suited for:
- Signage Vinyl
- Reflective Vinyl
- Sand Blast Rubber
- Heat Transfer