Roland TrueVIS VG
Call us on 01948 662669 for a competitive price
The Future of Print & Cut has Arrived
With the new TrueVIS VG-640 and VG-540, the future of print and cut has arrived. Designed with your end results in mind. Dynamic decals. Striking signs. Vibrant vehicle graphics. Because we know you need to be able to produce it all – on demand.
With the VG Series, integrated print and cut is more efficient and productive than ever. New printheads that deliver beautiful prints. New inks that offer a wide colour gamut. New cutting that increases accuracy. New technology to communicate with your phones and tablets.
Features and Benefits:
- All new Flex Fire print head technology –4 heads capable of a maximum resolution of 900x900 dpi with 3 different dot sizes for super high quality graphics at high speeds.
- All new cutting head & carriage for increased cutting speed (up to 300mm/sec) , force (up to 500gsm) and accuracy.
- Roland DG Mobile Panel Software –control your printer from your IOS or Android phone or tablet via a Bluetooth connection.
- Built in cleaning cartridge for automated cleaning and a simplified user maintenance.
- Media take-up unit for unattended, high volume print & cut jobs.
- New Roland VersaWorks Dual RIP with both a postscript & a true PDF RIP engine for improved image translation with layers and transparencies. Features include built in Pantone® digital colour library, auto white colour generation, tool print timer and ink usage calculator.
- Features Roland On Support for real-time print completion and ink empty email alerts.
- Uses the new TrueVISinks –supplied in 500cc pouches and controlled via RFID for improved ink remaining accuracy and more ecological packaging.
Choice of 3 different ink configurations:
2 x 4 colour CMYK
8 Colour CMYKLcLmLk+ White
Vibrant Images and Brilliant Results
Four completely new printheads ﬁre precision droplets in 3 sizes and a wide print pass. Every drop of ink falls exactly where it is intended, delivering beautiful images and uniform colours at production speeds.
Maximum Quality at Minimal Cost
All new TrueVIS INK is a major step forward in eco-solvent technology, delivering a wide colour gamut, richer solids and better gradations while meeting strict environmental standards. A brilliant new ink system features 500cc pouches that fit neatly into reusable holders for clean usage with less waste. To give users both maximum productivity and enhanced output, TrueVIS INK is available in configurations that include 4-colour, 7-colour or 7-colour plus White.
Return on Investment
- Max ink cost per m2 is £1.50 for heavy usage (usual just under £1.00)
- Media Cost about £1.75 per m2
- Selling at £30.00 per m2ROI printing for 4 hours per day and 20 days printing per month the printer pays for itself in about 2weeks
New Cutting Technology Improves Accuracy and Saves Time
The TrueVIS features our most advanced print/cut technology to date. A new carriage and blade offer increased down force and accuracy, allowing you to work with a wider variety of media.
Smart Tech that Communicates with your Tech*
The new wireless Roland DG Mobile Panel allows you to perform control panel functions of the VG Series with your existing smartphone (iOS or Android operating systems) using a Bluetooth connection. This innovative new feature provides a rich interface directly on, or remotely in range of your TrueVIS, so you can receive status updates
as well as remotely manage production, test printing and cleaning functions.
New VersaWorks® Dual RIP Included
Roland DG’s powerful and intuitive VersaWorks Dual RIP software natively supports both PostScript and PDF files for improved file reproduction when layers and transparencies are used.
Applications best suited for
Vinyl Signs, Vehicle Graphics, Banners, Posters, Heat Transfers, Window Graphics, Pop-ups, POS