Roland VersaStudio BN-20 Print&Cut
Roland VersaStudio BN-20
Call us on 01948 662 669 for a competitive price
Prices subject to delivery and VAT
Remarkably versatile, this 20” wide integrated device prints in full colour, plus metallic and contour cuts on a full spectrum of media. Produce everything from stickers, decals, labels, t-shirt transfers, POS and POP, photo prints, posters and small format signage to eye catching vehicle graphics.
Utilising the same advanced print technology as Roland’s VersaCAMM VS series, this compact innovation delivers bright and durable print and cut graphics using Roland’s award winning Eco-sol Max. Fast drying times, a wide colour gamut and low running costs are complimented by odourless prints making the BN-20 perfect for any commercial, retail, small or home office environment.
Designed to meet the growing need for short-run, high-margin customised print and cut work, the BN-20 delivers an affordable, easy to use solution right to your desktop.
- Roland's most affordable print and cut device yet
- Ideal for stickers, decals, transfers, POS and POP, photo-prints etc
- Designed for short-run print and cut work
- Easy to use
- Uses Eco-Sol Max inks for low running-costs and odourless printing
- 3 inks configurations available (4 colour CMYK, 5 colour CMYK+White and CMYK+Metallic Silver)
- Integrated print and cut to streamline production
- High-precision countour-cutting for small or complex graphics
- Includes Roland’s R-Works™ design software
- Includes Roland's VersaWorks® RIP software
- Roland product training included as standard
- Automated ink circulation to reduce ink waste
- Includes Roland Intellegent Pass Control
- Comes with Roland’s OnSupport for remote updates
- Includes Roland DG Care Service Agreement
Applications best suited for:
Create customised results in minutes with Roland R-Wear solutions. Diamante, rhinestones, graphics and transfers can add real value to your product lines.
Labels and Decals
Rolands integrated printing and cutting technology is revolutionising the label, decal, membrane switch panel and packaging industries.
Signs, P.O.S. and Graphics
Roland has been leading the way in the sign industry for more than 25 years.
Roland’s renowned integrated print and cut technology streamlines your production workflow by automatically contour cutting graphics, eliminating the need to reload or reposition graphics or invest in additional die cutting equipment. Precision contour cutting makes it ideal for the production of labels and stickers and other applications where complex design and shapes are required.
3 Ink Configurations
4 colour - CMYK
- 3 years unlaminated outdoor durability
- Suitable for printing standard process colours
5 colour CMYK + White
- 3 years unlaminated outdoor durability, 1 year for white
- High density white ink for greater opacity, ideal for clear or coloured media
5 colour CMYK + Metallic Silver
- 3 yearsunlaminated outdoor durability, 1-3 years for metallic silver
- ECO-SOL Max metallic silver ink prints as spot colour or combines with CMYK for over 500 stunning metallic and perlescent colours
- Metallic silver ink is ideal for creating high-impact graphics
Included with the VersaSTUDIO BN-20 is Roland’s R-Works™ design software which creates photographic and vector-based jobs quickly and easily for perfect output every time. Roland’s VersaWorks professional print management software also enables users to benefit from variable data printing for customised production which is ideal for labels, invitations, name cards, badges and other items where individual data is required.
VersaWorks® has been designed to be easy-to-use and get the most out of your machine. The Roland ink system works with VersaWorks® to provide accurate colour management. What’s more, it comes at no extra cost with the purchase of your machine and you get free updates for life.
Automated Ink Circulation System
The BN-20 comes with Roland's automated ink sirculation system which prevents the pigments in metallic silver and white inks from settling. The system automatically reduces waste of white and metallic silver ink for lower running costs while ensuring exceptional image quality throughout the longest production runs.
Roland Intelligent Pass Control
This system combines printer and software advancements that control dot placement between passes, ensuring smooth gradations, flawless solid colours and faster throughput with virtually no banding. That translates into increased productivity and exceptional image quality, even at higher print speeds.
Remotely track your production on your computer, tablet or smart phone with Roland OnSupport. Alerts are sent when ink is low or a job is finished. Roland OnSupport users can also quickly download firmware updates and important product information
There's no question that Roland wide format printers combine supreme performance with well-known Roland reliability. But to give you further peace of mind the BN-20 comes with an inclusive 1 year RolandCare Bronze Warranty.